Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gingerbread House Fun

Ethan's finished Gingerbread House (or should I say Mommy's?)

Ethan enjoyed eating the candy more than decorating his house...
All the Pegram Grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa (minus li'l Ben and Elijah:)



Building Gingerbread houses at my parents started when I was in college (thanks to my friend Jenn for sharing her recipe with us, it's a keeper;) ... eight years ago!! Nevermind the fact that writing eight years ago makes me feel old! This is a tradition the older grandkids enjoy and have perfected it to an art!! Ben, Ashlan and Ali spent the night at Grandma's and made theirs the night before and on Saturday they were "helpers" for the younger ones. It worked out beautifully:)







1 comment:

  1. Ahhh the memories. I need to make some. We still to this point have made them at my mom's but I may have to start it up on this end.

    ReplyDelete