Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Little bit of this, and a little bit of that!


Packing 'em up! Here is a pic of our first batch of boxes... which unfortunately represents only 1/2 of them. The other half still resides in the basement and will continue to until Thursday. Packing up all of your earthly belongings sure makes you think of the waste and times you bought something thinking you "needed" it. But, is this realization enough to make you DO something about it.

Matthew 6:20-21 "But lay up for yourselves treasures in Heaven where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

Oh, don't get me wrong! I'm not there yet... and won't be until I get to Heaven! But, until then I will strive to live this verse to be careful not to invest my time, my money, my passion on things that will one day fade away. It's just a bunch of stuff. If you want any of it, come and have it... then I won't need to move it;)

No comments:

Post a Comment