Monday, June 1, 2009

Tag... You're IT!!



so I get the privilege of sharing a random picture with you.

Here are the rules...

1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer.

2. Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag 4 people to do the sameChoosing the 4th folder, 4th picture
This is my husband, Jud. He got his first big buck a few years ago. Needless to say this man of mine loves the outdoors and gets a thrill out of hunting. I think this particular day was opening day of shotgun season, we had just bought the red truck behind him the day before! We had a terrible ice storm and I didn't want him to go! He assured me (like always) that he'd be fine:) And he was!! BTW we gave the deer meat to his dear mother:)
I don't have four blogger friends yet... so if you're out there silently reading my posts, pipe up and become a follower of mine... well. I'd rather you become of follower of Christ first though:)

No comments:

Post a Comment