Friday, November 20, 2009

This Time Last Year

This time last year I was about 40 pounds heavier, huffing and puffing walking up the stairs and chasing around my 20 month old. I looked like this:


Now my 20 month old is almost 3 and my baby will be one in a few short weeks. The plans for his first birthday are in the making. This is my favorite time of year. It always has been, now to add to the excitement of the holidays we will celebrate another birthday!! So much fun!! Every smell of the season brings a memory to my mind!! What memory will you "smell" this season? I hope it's a good one!

1 comment:

  1. There is no way you were 40lbs heavier...you are ALL baby! {grin} Such a cute mama-to-be.

    Hope you have a really fun first birthday with lots of special memories.

    ReplyDelete