Sunday, November 22, 2009

With a Grateful Heart

Psalm 100

1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

2 Worship the LORD with gladness;

come before him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the LORD he is God.

It is he who made us; and we are his;

we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;

give thanks to him and praise his name.

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;

his faithfulness continues to all generations.

Sunday Seven- Reflections of Grateful Heart!

1. I am incredibly thankful to Our Great God who created us! Verse 3 is a beautiful picture of Our God. KNOW that the LORD he is God!! It's not in question He is God, and always will be!

2. God made me, just the way he wanted to! He made me with a unique intellect, a body designed for me, and He made me to Worship Him!

3. I am so thankful to be a child of God!! He is my shepherd, watching over me, protecting me, and correcting me!

4. I have constant access to Him in Prayer! I have the Holy Spirit indwelling me! Enabling me to say no to my flesh that is weak and say yes to the Power and control that God has given through the Holy Spirit and His Word.

5. I can Praise Him anytime, anywhere! I can teach my boys to Praise the Lord for the many things he has done for us!

6. His love is never-ending! It endures through all generations. I am thankful for a godly heritage and the opportunity to pass down that heritage to my boys!

7. I am thankful for the graciousness of God in giving me a wonderful, loving, kind, patient, hard-working husband to share this Abundant Life with!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment