Friday, February 12, 2010

Sometimes Life is a Run-on Sentence

First of all, for those of you who think my house is always neat and tidy... a reality check for us all:) Jud is doing a partial remodel of my kitchen!! HOORAY!! I am enduring a mess!!
Elijah has discovered his nose!! This has nothing to do with his nose, but... Yesterday after he was done eating lunch he was looking sleepy. While I was cleaning him up, he started to rub his eyes. After he noticed that I was looking at him rubbing his eyes, he said, "Boo." It was really cute and funny all wrapped together. This little man has a great personality!!

This is what happens when you make things into heart shapes. The heart shaped jello is cute, but this, who wants to eat!! Who am I kidding, the boys don't even care about the hearts... their mother does:) Maybe I'll eat the hearts and they can have the scraps... we shall see. BTW Jud doesn't even like Jello:) Too bad I didn't remember this until after I started the third layer!!



Here is the magazine that featured these cute little heart shaped jello!


Here are mine!! Happy Valentine's Day!!



4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Though I'm sure if I attempted to make those they wouldn't look nearly as pretty as yours do :) So what's Jud doing to your kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love jello. Those turned out cute and I bet they were good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my kids saw this, they would probably drive themselves to your house! They are crazy about jello, and I never make it! Those are too cute! I'll have to get out my Family Fun and make them for St. Patrick's Day! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is your remodel coming along by now? Last night I made your baked ziti, and we all loved it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete