Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Keep your Hands Busy

An elderly friend of mine once told me, "Keep your hands busy to keep your mind out of mischief." Well, I sure should've remembered that last week when I was reading a blog and saw that an online retailer had 80% off shoes. If you know me well, you know how much I love shoes. Not just any shoes, I like the expensive ones that come with an incredible price tag!! Most of my readers are SAHM's just like me and can relate to denying yourself such luxuries and indulgences like a new pair of shoes!! Since having Ethan I've hardly bought any shoes. This summer was trying because all my sandals were really showing their wear... at least this is what I tell my wonderful husband;) And I ordered one pair in black and one in brown!!

2 comments:

  1. Eighty percent off? You can't beat that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you were a collector of shoes. If I could have a pair in every color, I would. But then you have to have flats, heels, closed-toe, etc. My husband can't understand why I need more than one pair of black shoes. It will get easier to justify purchasing shoes, but it won't be for quite a few years. I will say, though, that the boys are worth giving up those luxuries!

    ReplyDelete