Friday, October 9, 2009

The Verdict is in!!

For those of you sitting on the edges of your seat waiting to hear how much my efforts of line drying helped in lowering the bottom line on our utility bill... well, it's hard to say how much was due to line drying, but our bill was almost$30 less than last month. I know some of this has to do with the fact that we haven't had our air or heat on much due to the mild weather. But, with *Snow* in the forecast the inevitable run of the furnace is upon us!! On a side note, I am SOO thankful for my husband. Last week, I was FREEZING so he said we could turn on the furnace to take the chill out of the air. Only after it had been running for a couple minutes it shut off and wouldn't restart!! Almost 48 hours later and 4 different parts from my second favorite man in the world...my dad:) it was up and running again!! So, glad we didn't find that out this weekend when it will be mighty chilly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment